Careers at EveryMove
At EveryMove, we want to improve people's lives by empowering them to be their healthiest selves. That's why we built EveryMove Fit--a can-do fitness community that wants to inspire, motivate, and celebrate fitness wins--and Tandem--a platform that learns about a person and presents the health plan benefits and offers that are most relevant to them and their health-related goals. We forge partnerships with like-minded companies to further our mission of changing the lives of millions through digital health.
As a fast growing startup in the heart of downtown Seattle, we’re a smart and ambitious team that loves a little lunchtime yoga or Friday afternoon ping pong. We strive to create an office environment that is fun, nimble, fast-paced, and dynamic—so it’s no coincidence that we’ve been named one of Seattle's best places to work.
EveryMove is a fully funded startup founded by serial entrepreneurs with a passion for innovative technology solutions and a track record of building successful companies from the ground up. We are backed by top investors from Seattle and across the country. Currently, we accept resumes from principals only, and are not working with recruiters, agencies, or outsourcing services.
Benefits & Perks
We want you to worry about building a great product and being part of a great company and not about the "details". At EveryMove you'll get a competitive base salary, stock options, annual bonus, paid unlimited vacation, holidays, sick days, maternity leave, health plan, gym membership, access to many fitness and health tracking devices, paid entry to organized fitness events (races, runs, triathlons, etc.), ORCA Card for transportation, snacks, fresh fruits and healthy drinks, team & family events and more.
EveryMove is on a mission to improve the lives of 10 million people in 10 years. We are a funded startup looking for an experienced b2b SaaS marketer who wants to make a mark. We are driving change in healthcare by giving consumers new ways to engage with the health system that encourages and reward prevention. If you are hands on and like to move quickly to get things done then we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do
- Be the keeper of the brand strategy and its manifestations
- Creator of sales collateral and copy that reinforces our role in the market
- Originator of marketing support and implementation material for clients
- Execute inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Deliver customer and competitor insights for a range of internal and external audiences
- Set objectives and work with the team to meet them
- Communicate our brand message internally and to all of our stakeholders
- Interact with a variety of marketing tools
Who you are
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritise and deliver results
- A good, fast writer
- A great listener who asks a lot of questions
- Confident in your ability to make an impact
- 4-5 years digital marketing experience in a b2b capacity (start-up experience preferred and healthcare a plus)
- You have a BA or an equivalent degree
Are you a full stack marketer: Apply if you believe you are.
This is a full-time position in Seattle (no remote). Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, equity, health insurance, fitness tracking devices, and more. You’ll be working in a great environment, with experienced entrepreneurs, in a fast growing company. To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters or outsourcing firms please).
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the success of EveryMove clients. From implementation to ongoing support to renewal, this person will manage all aspects of our most important client relationships. You will leverage your creativity and healthcare experience to consult clients on incentive design, consumer engagement, and other client goals.
As with most growth-stage companies, you’ll be expected to wear a few hats. One moment you’ll be handling a specific client request, and the next you’ll be representing our clients’ views in an internal strategic discussion. (OK, there might be a coffee or walk in between.)
You are a great fit for this position if:
- You have experience supporting large clients in the healthcare arena and working knowledge of health plans, TPAs, ACA, benefit and incentive design, etc.
- You want to grow and lead a team.
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills. You will be tested!
- You thrive in a growing, changing environment.
- You think saying “Can do” is good but “Just did” is better!
- You are technically proficient and know your way around a CRM.
- You possess borderline-prescience in determining client needs. And then you exceed them.
- You can work in our office in downtown Seattle, and travel once in a while to visit a client.
- You like the idea of a base salary, equity, and maybe even commission!
- You’ve read this far down the list. Perseverance is important!
- You’re ready to shake things up in healthcare!
This is a full-time position in Seattle (no remote). Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, equity, health insurance, fitness tracking devices, and more. You’ll be working in a great environment, with experienced entrepreneurs, in a fast growing company. To apply send your resume to email@example.com (no recruiters or outsourcing firms please).