Careers at EveryMove
At EveryMove, we believe good things should come to those who sweat! That's why we are building a can-do fitness community that wants to inspire, motivate, and celebrate fitness wins. This means friends to cheer each other on, charitable organizations and brands to reward healthy choices, and employers to rally their coworkers to move more. We forge partnerships with like-minded companies to further our mission of changing the lives of millions through digital health.
As a fast growing startup in the heart of downtown Seattle, we’re a smart and ambitious team that loves a little lunchtime yoga or Friday afternoon ping pong. We strive to create an office environment that is fun, nimble, fast-paced, and dynamic—so it’s no coincidence that we’ve been named one of Seattle's best places to work two years running.
EveryMove is a fully funded startup founded by serial entrepreneurs with a passion for innovative technology solutions and a track record of building successful companies from the ground up. We are backed by top investors from Seattle and across the country. Currently, we accept resumes from principals only, and are not working with recruiters, agencies, or outsourcing services.
Benefits & Perks
We want you to worry about building a great product and being part of a great company and not about the "details". At EveryMove you'll get a competitive base salary, stock options, annual bonus, paid unlimited vacation, holidays, sick days, maternity leave, health plan, gym membership, access to many fitness and health tracking devices, paid entry to organized fitness events (races, runs, triathlons, etc.), ORCA Card for transportation, snacks, fresh fruits and healthy drinks, team & family events and more.
Junior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Salary: $96,000 + stock options
We are looking for a developer with an attention to detail and a passion for delivering great software. You'll be our first SDET and will help define the role and where you can make a difference at EveryMove.
Skills we expect you to have:
- At least 2 years professional experience in C#, .NET, SQL Server, Microsoft stack
- Writing automated tests
- Testing mobile and web apps
- GUI automation framework
What you'll be doing:
- QA of our Android, iOS, and web apps for regression and new features
- Writing automated tests for all apps
- Prioritizing/triaging bugs using Jira
- Working with devs to resolve issues
- Working with product to prioritize issues
Qualities we expect you to have:
- You are a fast learner, fast coder and you ship high quality features the first time around.
- You know how to write scalable code balancing short and long term needs of the product (i.e., No, we won't have 100 million users signing up tomorrow. Yes, we need to be able to be fast at re-architect bottlenecks on the system quickly)
- You have a great attention to detail, but at the same time you know when you have reached the point of diminishing returns.
- You are able to work in an unstructured, ambiguous, ever changing and self-driven environment (a.k.a., a startup)
- You are able to easily operate as an individual to get things done independently, but also as a team player to work towards our common mission.
This is a full-time position in Seattle (no telecommuting). Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, equity, health plan, unlimited vacation, ORCA card and more. As a core member of the EveryMove team you'll get to work on many cutting edge technologies and have a major impact in the lives of millions of people.